You can buy a complete composition of fabrics in the dimension you like, but you can also buy individual pieces. The digital pieces you see on the screen are fragments of worn cloths that are packed in plastic bags. The items are slightly bigger than the sizes indicated. The pieces of fabric are manually cut out of worn cloths, making every piece unique and a relic of the history of the weaver. They are not necessarily washed or treated. The pieces should be placed on the wall with small nails. The composition is not meant to be rigid and should be changed from time to time.
The new compositions are shown and located in various places in the world and therefore administrated by different people. In order to become owner of a one or more pieces or a complete artwork, you have to contact the administrator of the specific composition directly. Combining pieces of different compositions in one order is not possible, unless administrated by the same person.
How to order:
1. Go to the composition of your choice.
2. Click on the information sign on the piece(s) of fabric(s) you want to have. All fabrics in one composition have a unique number (e.g. fabric #70).
3. Find the contact details of the administrator of this composition by clicking on the fabric information sign. You find the contact details above the fabric details.
4. Send the administrator by email the following information:
a. Name of the composition
b. The identification numbers of the pieces you want to order
c. Shipping address
5. The administrator will check if the pieces are still available and inform you about the sending & total costs.
6. After your agreement, he/she will send an invoice and payment instruction.
7. After payment the order will be shipped from which you will receive a confirmation.
Warning: These pieces of fabric are pieces of art. Denim Economics does not have any responsibility when using them in other ways. Shipping is at own risk (check the shipping conditions with the administrator) and any possible surcharges (e.g. import tax) are on own account.